Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hey pollsters, call me!

I have a question for everyone in bloggerland:

When it comes to the Presidential approval rating polls, have you ever been called/polled? I certainly never have.

The President had a bump in his approval rating this week. Who the hell are the networks polling? Does it really only take a temporary dip in gas prices and the 9/11 anniversary to cloud someone's mind that much? WAKE UP, people! Dubya is just fucking with you again.


They must be calling these guys over & over.

2 comments:

M said...

I've always wondered that, too. I get called on occasion for polls on things Ah-nold is pushing, and for propositions, but never for national stuff.

1138 said...

I don't know, I refuse to participate.
There is no way to verify who is REALLY on the other end, and to what ends they will use the data they mine.

I've refused numerous polls, they may or may not have been the ones you refer to.