Sunday, April 10, 2005

The next big star...



Auditions for David Letterman's Stupid Pet Tricks were happening this morning at our local CBS station in Mpls. My French bulldog, Norman, has a stupid pet trick, so we went. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Norman is a (mostly) sweet little dog, but when you take out a big rubber ball, he goes bananas. All he wants to do is bounce it off his head...for hours. Ultimately, his goal is to pop the ball and then rip it to shreds.

The audition went well. Hopefully we'll get a call back. Norman is ready for his 15 minutes of fame.

8 comments:

Jim Marquis said...

Cool! Go Norman!

M said...

I am so excited for Norman! I bet you'll get a call back - I mean, look at him!!!

Snave said...

If any dog deserves 15 minutes of fame, let it be Norman. Maybe even more than 15 minutes! He has to be the cutest little guy I've ever seen. If your entire blog was devoted to Norman, I would still visit every day!

Snave said...

Help! I want to post some photos of Baby Mackie and of me with my long hair and subsequent shave/haircut, but... Whenever I try to post photos, they come out GIGANTIC, covering about four computer screens worth of space. How can I make the pictures smaller, so they will be about the size of the one of Norman? Thanks in advance!

Lizzy said...

Thanks for the kind words about my Norman. I agree completely!

As far as picture size, I just use Blogger's Hello program. Within Hello's settings, you can select small, medium, or large for your photos. I think mine is set to medium.

Snave said...

Hello! went belly-up on me once, but I will try it again for the personal photos. What I want to post is not pretty, but it is pretty amusing!

Jim Marquis said...

I was showing Norman to some friends at work. They thought he was very cool.

Damien said...

And he still looks cute doing that.