Saturday, April 23, 2005

I could make it easier...

Well, if I stick to my plan, tomorrow will be my last day on the program. As you might guess, I am starting to wonder if I should stop this way. Like I said a few days ago, I could decrease all the way down to 0 (instead of stopping abruptly at 3 mgs.)

Considering the way I felt when I withheld my dose for three hours, I might wimp-out and go to the program on Monday. It may be in my best interest to go down to 2 mgs, wait a week, go down to 1, than zero.

I have all day tomorrow to think about it. The final decision will be made Monday morning.

No comments: