Sunday, January 30, 2005

Weekend Update

Well, you've probably noticed that I haven't gotten very far with my 2 sidebar plans. I have found some resources in BlogStyles and Rob's Tutorials, but the overhaul isn't going to be easy. Over the next week or so, I'll try to get it together... or not.

I've also been taking a short break from political talk. There is so much greed, corruption and lies out there that I'm a bit burned out on the whole thing. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.


1 comment:

Snave said...

I know what you mean about taking a break. I was away from the computer for over three days and it has been so refreshing that I may take a couple more days off from editing my opinions or articles... for which I wouldn't simply be saying "Wait a minute, didn't I write this before?" 8-)> It's good to recharge the batteries and come back fresh, anyway.