Thursday, September 09, 2004

Lighting a fire under Kerry campaign

John Kerry, are you out there? Hello? Anybody there?

What the hell is going on with Kerry's campaign? First, we get no response from Kerry on the ridiculous Swift Boat Veterans nonsense. Then, after a week of getting his balls handed to him on a silver platter at the RNC, there is still no response? Come on, Kerry, do you like losing 7 points in one week?

I watch a lot of TV and I can't remember the last time I heard the phrase, "I'm John Kerry and I approve of this message."

We need to hear from you STRONG, and we need to hear from you NOW. Let the real mud slinging begin. If it's too hard to think of a strong subject for a TV spot, here's a free one from me: How about bringing up the fact that after 9/11 the whole world was behind us, but now, just 3 short years later, America is probably the most hated country in the world.

Kerry, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER NOW.

3 comments:

M said...

I know. It's becoming pathetic. And scarier by the day.

Snave said...

Heck, I wouldn't even mind seeing some GOP-style dirty tricks directed by the Dems toward the "Asses of Evil". I hate the thought of Bush getting a nice RNC bump in the polls and gradually pulling away from Kerry... and the only way to prevent that is, like Lizzy believes, to get down and dirty. Give the turkeys some of their own medicine.

It might involve giving Bush some large pretzels... but that could put Cheney in position to officially assume the title of president (instead of just being president from the shadows, like I think he does now!) Would the White House have to be moved to a secure, undisclosed location??

Remember... Cheney is a heartbeat away from the presidency!

Lizzy said...

You are absolutely right, Snave. Since Cheney has a bad heart, the Republicans had to find a way to make him their leader, on the sly. Smirking monkey-boy, Bush, was their perfect cover.

I wouldn't shed a tear if Bush choked on another pretzel, but having Cheney emerge from the shadows, would be even worse...if that's possible