Thursday, January 03, 2008
Seven True Lies meme
Candace tagged me with the Seven Deadly Lies meme, in which you tell seven lies about yourself, but she twisted it. In Candace's meme, you list seven things, but six of them are true.
You guess which is the lie. I'll leave this up for a few days and reveal the answer soon.
Which is the lie?
1. I don't cook. Tom has never come home to a home-cooked meal.
2. I voted for a Republican once.
3. I have 3 tattoos, and am currently designing numbers 4 & 5.
4. I haven't had a real job in over 15 years.
5. I had a bite of mongolian beef at the chinese buffet last Tuesday. (I've been a vegetarian for 24 years.)
6. I take my dogs on a field trip every day.
7. I love Taco Bell.
This is a relatively easy meme for the bloggers that have known me a long time to figure out.
Family members are not allowed to play!
I tag Snave and J. bwahaha!
Posted by Lizzy at 1/03/2008 06:31:00 PM
Labels: Cool meme, Seven true lies
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I'm guessing #5.
I'm gonna say #7.
This one's hard, for me, anyway. If you're a vegetarian, then you probably cook. Also, if you're a vegetarian, you probably hate Taco Bell. But, there is only one lie. So there I am in a quandry, just over food!
Did you vote Republican once? Well, hell, I guess we all have, so that's probably. Once.
Tatoos - hm. That's probably true.
A real job in 15 years. Probably true, as well.
Taking dogs on a field trip every day - yeah, I can believe that.
Which brings me back to the dang food issue. Okay. I'm gonna guess #1. Just guessing; hope I'm right!
Off topic: check out the link to Russell's Teapot in my sidebar (as a fellow atheist, you'll prolly enjoy it.)
The answer is....sorry, not telling yet.
I checked out the link, Candace. Great stuff!!
Okay, it's time to spill the beans.
1. Unfortunately true. My Mom was a wonderful cook and she kept trying to teach me when I was growing up. I should have listened to her. Of course, I could take up a cooking class, or something, but I'd rather keep my kitchen spotless. (OCD thing.)
But, I do fry up a mean veggie burger, and I do do pasta!
2. True. I voted for Arne Carlson for Governor in 1990. In my defense, by today's standards, he wouldn't be considered a Repub. From what I remember, he was quite liberal.
3. True. If my NY relatives are reading this -- surprise!
4. True. It's a wonderful thing.
7. True. Mexican pizza - beans, no meat. Bean burritos, and 7 layer burritos -- yummmm
So...the winner is MC, who picked #5!
Except for the clam sauce in some Ceasar dressings, I haven't eaten anything with a face for over 2 decades.
Thank you for playing. : )
Isn't this a fun meme?
I don't cook as much as I used to. Do you have Super Suppers where you are? They have everything set up for you to go in and assemble meals to take home and freeze. Or, they will assemble them for you and you just pick them up.
Yes, that was a fun one.
We don't have Super Suppers here, but we probably have something similar.
Post a Comment