Sunday, April 01, 2007

I love George W. Bush


Over the last few days, I've had a change of heart.

I now believe the Bush administration has done everything right. They only have our best interests in mind when they do all of the things they do. The illusion of safety is good enough for me.

Starting an illegal war, torture, signing statements, squashing habeas corpus, warrantless wiretaps, hiring cronies to take over important gov't positions, not securing our chemical plants, ignoring Katrina victims, firing the US Attorneys, etc, it's all good.

I'm going to turn in my DNC card and become a Republican. I think I may start eating meat & wearing fur coats, too. Does anyone know of a good pro-life rally I can attend? And the death penalty? Yep, makes sense to me!

Now, excuse me, it's Sunday, I have to go watch Pat Robertson. He's a wise & wonderful man.

(April Fools!)

7 comments:

Tommy said...

You forgot to mention, starting an illegal war. And coropratizing it to make personal profit. Go Bush '08!!!!

Snave said...

Ahhh, April Fool's Day. Human Race Day, as my late father used to call it! Good one, L.!

Damien said...

Yeah I had to do a double take once I saw the post heading, and a double check of the web address, on ya Lizzy.

Lizzy said...

Did I scare you for a second there? : )

Snave said...

Lizzy, you didn't have me scared at all. Well, maybe just for a second, until I remembered what day it was!

That would be like if I had put up a post about me becoming a born-again Christian and pledging to demonize liberals at every opportunity because God had told me to do so. (Even though it's true, I have done that, but just don't tell anyone! Hehehe)

Anonymous said...

LOL. Good April Fools post. I went to that same pro-life rally but I didn't see you there :)

Lizzy said...

he he : )