Monday, November 12, 2007

Stella defending her turf

Over the years, I've heard that some dogs, especially pugs, can see TV. I never believed it until I got Stella, my black pug. Stella is the third pug I've had in my lifetime, and the first to have this ability.

She enjoys watching TV. I've never seen anything like it. She's always on the lookout for animals to attack, whether it's dogs on Animal Planet, or the Nasonex animated bee.

When she sees the "intruder," she runs up and attacks the TV, and then looks around to see where it went. When she can't find it, she goes after poor Norman, which he completely doesn't understand.

She also does this to computer monitors. If she sees another pug, it's especially vicious.

Here is a small sampling. (Sorry it's so dark.)

5 comments:

Jim Marquis said...

When I was a kid we had a cat who tried to fight whatever was on the TV.

Snave said...

Our kitties like to keep an eye on nature programs on TV, of all things.

I think if Stella wants to attack the Nasonex bee, she should be allowed to do so. That bee makes me think of Raid, anyway.

Lizzy said...

LOL!

Oh, and I forgot -- Stella doesn't like to see todlers on TV either. They're fair game.

PoliShifter said...

Whatever you do, don't show this to the dog whisperer!

Candace said...

TOO FUNNY!
What a hoot. Thanks for posting this!