Saturday, August 07, 2004

Letterman, please stop the Kerry bashing.

I've been watching David Letterman since the very beginning. I've recently noticed that his opening monologue consists of a lot of Kerry bashing. Sure, he jokes about Bush, as well, but there seems to be something behind the Kerry jokes. Next time he has a political guest on his show, listen to his questions. Last night while interviewing Tommy Franks, his questions seemed to lean to the right. I always thought Letterman was an intelligent man...could I have been wrong?

Before Jay Leno took over the Tonight Show, I was a fan. Not anymore. As much as Letterman has been disappointing me lately, I won't change the channel. Leno's whole schtick consists of taking cheap shots. I don't call that comedy.

Talk to you tomorrow...

No comments: