Tuesday, May 01, 2007

IMPORTANT! Pelosi is taking tally for IMPEACHMENT. ACT NOW!!

Call from your cell after work if need be.

IMPORTANT! Pelosi is taking tally for IMPEACHMENT. ACT NOW!!

PLEASE CALL Nancy Pelosi's office right now. Here's the deal as forwarded to me:

**1ST call - House Speaker Pelosi's office is taking calls voting for Impeachment of Bush/Cheney at 202-225-0100.

Folks, each of you who have been wanting Impeachment, need to commit right now to ask at least 10 others to call and ask each person to commit to asking 10 others to call and so on. It needs to happen fast and NOW. Let's BLITZKREIG the Speaker's office with demands for Impeachment of Bush AND Cheney.

Please make a call, and thanks so very much."

**2nd HERE IS A LIST OF TOLL FREE CAPITOL HILL SWITCHBOARD NUMBERS TO REACH YOUR CONGRESS PERSON AND SENATOR!! JUST ASK FOR YOUR REPRESENTATIVE. **THE PHONES ARE BUSY, SO LET IT RING AND RING UNTIL SOMEONE PICKS UP!!

1 (800) 828 - 0498
1 (800) 459 - 1887
1 (800) 614 - 2803
1 (866) 340 - 9281
1 (866) 338 - 1015
1 (877) 851 - 6437

10 comments:

PoliShifter said...

Thanks! I was shocked when I got through. I posted the same thing on my blog too.

Thanks for the email :)

Snave said...

Thanks also!

I forwarded the message to 16 people after I called.

There wasn't any official name or person's name associated with the message, but I love it. Even if it just some "liberal internet troublemaker" trying to start a grassroots, snowballing, chain e-mail that will result in the flooding of Pelosi's office with calls for impeachment, it is worthwhile.

Kudos to whoever started that, and may it result in millions of phone calls to the Speaker's office!

Lizzy said...

You're welcome.

Whether or not this is a chain email, the intent is right and every call helps. I hope we jammed their lines.

PoliShifter said...

Hi Lizzy,

it appears this may have been started by Code Pink for Impeachment Day but I am not certain

http://www.codepink4peace.org/article.php?list=type&type=24

I was taken aback when I called that someone even answered the phone "Office of the Speaker" that I didn't think to leave my name or ask what the tally count so far is. I may call tommorow and try to find out more.

Damien said...

Jesus its open season good luck everyone!!!

Anonymous said...

I tried Pelosi's number but there was a recording saying that "mailbox is full." Then I tried one of the toll-free numbers and asked for Rep. Norm Dicks. I stood there while the phone rang about 40 times, then hung up. I'll keep trying. Thanks for posting this.

Lizzy said...

Yep, I think it was started by Code Pink. That works for me! Let me know what else you find out, Poli.

Me & my niece got right through to Pelosi's office. Try tomorrow, Tom. (Norm Dicks?)

Damien, it should be open season every day on these MFs.

Candace said...

Lizzy, hey thanks for posting this!
Anyway, I came over here to tell you that I just did a post on one of the comments you made on Tom Harper's blog - the one about "if you're over 50 and you voted for Bush - enlist."

1138 said...

I called Pelosi's office and they were very polite and said thank you.

1138 said...

As for calling my representative - it isn't worth the time he's a Democrat that votes Republican 100% of the time. The only thing he's good for is maintaining a Democratic majority.
I'd run against him if I could get the party to back it.