Saturday, June 11, 2005

Partying with Republican'ts

My niece graduated from high school a couple of days ago. As she was growing up, I got to know some of her closer friends. In doing so, a couple of her friends sort-of became my friends, too. So, I wasn't surprised when I got two invitations from them for graduation parties.

Today was Alan's (not his real name) party. He comes from a family of hardcore Republicans, so when I showed up in this shirt, he immediately pulled me aside to show off his crazy liberal friend (me) to one of his uncles.



The uncle took one look at my shirt and said, "it's nice to have fantasies." I didn't want to start anything so I just laughed sarcastically at his stupid comment.

I don't like Republicans.

7 comments:

Sheryl said...

Nice shirt!

M said...

Wow, she's graduated already! That dad is a schmuck.

halcyon67 said...

Yea Nice shirt. I think it would look better with white lettering on a blue shirt.

It is cool being a crazy liberal.

Lizzy said...

Thanks, guys!

Snave said...

May the complacency of Alan's uncle will come back to bite him on his right-wing butt.

Snave said...

Pardon my bad grammar! Lemme try that agin.

May the complacency of Alan's uncle come back to bite him on his right-wing butt. And may the same thing happen to all rest of their smirking GOP buddies.

Great shirt, BTW!

Damien said...

bloody oath the battles on line.