Tuesday, June 28, 2005

How dare he

Ok, I'll admit it, I watched Dubya's speech tonight. The whole thing made me very, very angry. It's unbelievable to me that he's still using the 9/11 trump card...especially considering it had NOTHING to do with Iraq. Are there people out there that STILL think Iraq & Osama are somehow linked? Is it possible that some Americans are that stupid?! There must be - because the Prez is counting on it...otherwise he wouldn't have mentioned 9/11 (count 'em) 6 times. How dare he.















You know what, Georgie, when I think of 9/11, I think about this. Not all of us are sleeping.

(Click pic to enlarge)

2 comments:

M said...

I was worried I'd go into labor if I watched much of it. He makes me so sick. So much bullshit spewing out of that mouth.

Sheryl said...

Gosh, you guys have more fortitude than I do. Hearing about it was bad enough.