Thursday, January 03, 2008
Seven True Lies meme
Candace tagged me with the Seven Deadly Lies meme, in which you tell seven lies about yourself, but she twisted it. In Candace's meme, you list seven things, but six of them are true.
You guess which is the lie. I'll leave this up for a few days and reveal the answer soon.
Which is the lie?
1. I don't cook. Tom has never come home to a home-cooked meal.
2. I voted for a Republican once.
3. I have 3 tattoos, and am currently designing numbers 4 & 5.
4. I haven't had a real job in over 15 years.
5. I had a bite of mongolian beef at the chinese buffet last Tuesday. (I've been a vegetarian for 24 years.)
6. I take my dogs on a field trip every day.
7. I love Taco Bell.
This is a relatively easy meme for the bloggers that have known me a long time to figure out.
Family members are not allowed to play!
I tag Snave and J. bwahaha!