Snave of Various Ecstasies (see links) tagged me! (Thanks?) I have to post eight random facts or habits about myself.
1. I have OCD (surprise, surprise!) However, I am beginning to wonder if I've been misdiagnosed. I think my symptoms lean more toward GAD, but I do have Trichotillomania, so maybe the doctors are right. It's hard to tell.
2. I rotate everything. Sure, it makes sense to rotate food, so the old stuff gets eaten first, but I also do it with clothes, towels, dishes, silverware, glasses, paper products, etc.
A while back when I suspected Tom was pulling his underwear from the bottom instead of the top, I numbered them with a Sharpie to see if my suspicions were correct. I was right -- he wasn't going along with the rotating program. It's been a bone of contention ever since, because he keeps doing it. (Stop it, Tom!)
3. When changing the sheets, I have occasionally used a tape measure to make sure the top sheet was even on both sides.
4. I thought the town of Pensacola was called "Pepsi Cola" until I was 14 years old.
5. I was the last of my friends to learn how to tie my shoes, tell time, do long division, and ride a bike. Still to this day, I have a tendency to be a slow learner, but once I get it, I get it good.
6. While some people think I dress like a lesbian, in reality, I am very much a girly-girl. I love the color pink....and I have wanted my own tiara for years. On the flip-side, I have only painted my toenails twice.
7. I have been a vegetarian for 23 years.
8. Other than pasta and veggie burgers, I don't know how to cook. My Mom used to try to teach me, but I always said no. Bad decision on my part.
9. While I am an agnostic, I do worship the sun. (Oops, that was 9, oh well.)
So there are the facts on me. I copied & pasted the rules. I don't know why some letters are capitalized. Actually, it kind of bugs me.
All RIght, here are the RUles:
1. We HAVe to post these RUles beFORE we give you the facts.
2. PlAYers start with eight RANdom facts/HAbits about thEMSElves.
3. PEople who are tagGED need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these RUles.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagGED and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a COmment telling them they’re tagGED, and to read your blog. (I might rebel and not do that part.)
Here are the winners (see links):
Larry of "Let's Talk" & "Let's Talk About It"
Al of "Wreckoning Force" (BTW, where have you been, Al?)
Candace of "Chapterhouse"
Pissed off Patricia of "Morning Martini"
1138 of "Liberty Lost"
PoliShifter of "Pissed On Politics"
JollyRoger of "Reconstitution 2.0"
Lew of "Unbrainwashed" (even though I'm still not on his blogroll...was it something I said?)