Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Obsessed with poll numbers

If you really want to get scared this Halloween, forget Jason or Freddy, and try to catch the documentary, "Two Left Feet" on CNN.

It was about why Democrats have such a hard time winning elections. The reasons? Well, you already know what they are: guns, G-d, gays, the wuss factor, unclear definition of what it means to be a Democrat, and our liberal elitist attitude. (Heck, I'm the first one to admit I'm guilty of that last one. )

However, with times like these, we have our best shot.

Right now I live & breathe by the poll numbers in Missouri, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.

These last 13 days are going to be painful. It has already started to affect my sleep.

2 comments:

Jim Marquis said...

I know what you mean. I'm trying
to not think about the election too much, it's just too nerve-wracking.

Snave said...

I know what you both mean... my blood is boiling as I write this, and sadly, I took a lot of my frustration out on the comment sections for recent posts at the Major's blog. Hopefully I can keep from bursting any blood vessels during the coming 12 days or so! Heh... Anyway, a lot of the polls are encouraging.

Here in OR, the goobernatorial race was looking like it might go to the Republican, but the Dem has moved back into a lead in the polls. I was really getting scared that the GOP loon might sweep into the goobernership, lending full support to a Colorado-like TABOR law some rich anus from NY is trying to get voters to sucker for here in Oregon. If the current Dem gov can win this election, my blood may be able to get back down to "simmer", but I won't know until November 7!

AIEEEEEE!!!!