Thursday, July 07, 2005

Deleterious resolve

I am deeply saddened by the attack on London today. I am also furious. When I heard Bush's comments, it made me want to jump through the TV and ring his neck. Bush said. "I was most impressed by the resolve of all the leaders in the room. Their resolve is as strong as my resolve."

What resolve, George? The resolve to continue putting us all more & more at risk because of your deadly mistakes?

After 9/11, the world was behind us. Because of this administrations stupidity in all things, we have never been so hated...and vulnerable. I blame you, George. I blame you.

2 comments:

Damien said...

It's the absolute first time I've actually wished the guy physical harm. I mean it took the smirking prick less than 7 minutes (by my count) to seek out the cameras and politicize it. The prick took his eye off the ball by going to Iraq, should have concentrated on Al Quaeda and then innocent people pay for his lack luster effort, can someone get him a Segway covered in Pretzels for his next birthday please.

Lizzy said...

Even a mountain bike covered in pretzels will do.