It all started a couple months ago. Two well dressed men were outside my house. One of them stood at the edge of my property while looking at my house. When I asked what they were doing, they said they were looking at a black bird. When I asked, "you mean that crow over there?," they ignored me. Then they walked away. I think their car was parked a few houses down.
My fiance & I started noticing clicking noices on our phone recently. It sounds like someone else is on the line.
Today there were two new guys outside my house. One stayed in the car while the other got out & walked, while talking on his cellphone. I didn't see where he went. A few minutes later, he got back in the car and they drove away. The car was a white 4-door sedan, but not a cop car.
The Republicans may be up to their dirty tricks again. They may be keeping an eye on outspoken liberal Democrats like me. The (unamerican) Patriot Act may be giving them all the tools they need to accomplish this. The ridiculous Republicans probably find these things threatening:
- I've purchased anti-Bush books from Amazon.com
- I have donated several times to John Kerry For President
- I have a John Kerry sign on my house
- I am a member of MoveOn.org
- I am a card carrying member of the DFL and the ACLU
- I have sent faxes and email to members of the Senate
- I have signed numerous petitions for progressive causes
- I have this blog
- I have a "The Road To Hell Is Paved With Republicans" bumper sticker on my truck
- I've seen Fahrenheit 9/11
- I own the other three Michael Moore documentaries
- I will talk to whomever will listen about how the Cheney/Bush syndicate is the worst "administration" in our country's history
I could go on & on...
So, if anyone is having similar experiences, I'd love to hear about it (unless this blog goes down mysteriously.) Feel free to comment on this post.